Monday, December 26, 2011

imPRESS Press-on Manicure

I also received imPRESS Press-On Nails in my VoxBox from Influenster.









imPRESS nails come in 18 solids...
  






...and 18 patterns, so you're sure to find one that you like!
















The nail design that I received in my VoxBox was 'Over the Moon', a fun water marble looking design with a plum/gold color combination.


These are the 'Over the Moon' design
The instructions on the back were easy to follow
What I liked:
The nails were easy to put on! Just find out which nails fit yours best, clean your nails with the included prep pad, peel off the film on the back of the press-on nail, and stick it on! I had a manicure in minutes! Perfect for those occasions when you don't feel like going out to get a manicure. The nails lasted for over a week for me (light housework, showering, washing dishes, washing the dog, etc.). I thought the length was perfect. I generally have long natural nails, so these didn't affect me negatively.

imPRESS nails are found at stores like CVS, Meijer, Walmart, Walgreens, Duane Reade, Fred Meyer, Rite Aid, KMART, London Drugs, Harmon, and HEB. Solids are $5.99 and patterns are $7.99.

imPRESS nails (check out their website for a $1 off coupon!)

The complimentary products mentioned in this review were provided to me by Influenster. All opinions are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment