Sunday, February 19, 2012

Hautelook Purchases -- YAY CARDIGANS!!

My last order from Hautelook hasn't arrived yet (but it's been scheduled to arrive during the beginning to middle of May!), but Hautelook had another Sunday night blowout, and since I had about $60 worth of credit left over, I decided to go shopping. This week's themed event (I guess it's a theme?) was specific colors. There were a Basic Black: Always Elegant, Going Grey: Sleek Styles, Classic Whites: Color Blowout, The Best Browns: Rich Neutrals, Red Hot: Pops of Color, and Feeling Blue: Cool Hues events. I really wanted to add some color to my wardrobe, so I checked out the red and blue events first, but didn't find anything I liked and settled with the whites and grays (which are good, basic colors, right!? lol. I can always wear bright colors underneath these basics). I only spent about 25 minutes shopping these events, which is quick for me. Got in and got out, lol.

Anywhere, here's what I bought:






Sweet Romeo Striped Button Front Cardigan
Regular price: $48
My price: $10

It has small buttons on the front, and looks light and nice for school.








Sweet Romeo Long Sleeve Open Cardigan
Regular price: $72
My price: $10

I like the narrow sleeves on this one and the nautical vibe.














Sweet Romeo Cascade Ruffle Open Front Cardigan
Regular price: $68
My price: $20

I like the elongated front on this one. Nice and drapey.








Sweet Romeo Curve Front Open Cardigan
Regular price: $12
My price: $62

I didn't snag this one right away, and when I went back to look at it it was on hold. SO I kept refreshing the page 'till my size showed up! I love the curve of this one.







This was another cardigan I reaaaaaaallly wanted, but it had been on hold for a while, and my items were expiring (you only have 15 minutes to keep your items in your cart!)






I really liked the buckle on this one, but I guess some things just aren't meant to be!














Between last week's order, and this week's, I'm waiting on the arrival of one shirt, one pair of ponte pants, and a total of seven cardigans! The total spent out of pocket on both this and last week's clothes was only $27.50. WHICH IS CRAZY GOOD! (I purchased a voucher from Plum District, $25 for $50 worth of merchandise (I also had a 10% discount for this), my first order from Hautelook was unable to be fulfilled so they gave me $20 per item purchased in credit, and I paid $5 this order after my credit was applied).

ALL IN ALL, they were super good deals, and I'm really looking forward to both receiving my clothing, and continuing to shop at Hautelook!

***Links in this post are my referral links. If you use this link to sign up with Plum District, you receive $5 off your first purchase. You can use this link to sign up with Hautelook.

5 comments:

  1. high DA expired domainsFebruary 17, 2021 at 3:09 PM

    Woh I enjoy your content , saved to favorites ! . I’d always want to be update on new content on this website , saved to fav! . high DA expired domains

    ReplyDelete